Join CFE on May 6 & 7 for a two-day exploration of the Boson startup scene.
- Exclusive tours of innovative large companies and accelerators such as TechStars, Kiva Systems and Aveo Oncology
- Networking events with Boston based Michigan entrepreneurial alumni
- One:one meetings with high-caliber mentors, including successful venture capitalists and entrepreneurs
- Pitch and feedback sessions for student ventures to a panel of experts
- There is space for 5-7 student-led tech- and/or health-focused ventures
- There is limited space for individual students with a demonstrated passion for entrepreneurship
The trip takes place May 6-7, 2013 (plan to arrive on May 5, 2013). Students pay their way to Boston; the rest of the trip is covered.
- Submit a team photo
- Submit a video that:
- introduces your team members
- explains your venture - the problem you're trying to solve, your proposed solution, and your stage of development
- addresses why you think you'll benefit from attending the startup trek
- Submit a photo of yourself
- Submit a video that addresses:
- your passion for entrepreneurship
- the entrepreneurial activities you've participated in at Michigan
- why you think you'll benefit from attending the trek.
CFE is pleased to announce that University of Michigan spinoff Weather Underground has given a $500,000 gift to the Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE) to endow support for its annual Bay Area entrepreneurial experience. In recognition of this gift, the trip will be named the Weather Underground Startup Trek. Read more...
Photos from the 2013 Weather Underground Startup Trek are available online.